Corporate Social Responsibility
As a socially responsible organisation, our bottom line is about more than just financial performance. We aim to bring harmony to the primary elements impacted by our organisation: People, Planet and Profit.
- Our production sites have the highest safety standards.
- We focus on sustainable, warm working relations with our people.
- We organise training programs for our young talents and development programs for our management.
- Our aim is to re-use more than 95% of our products and to ensure that waste is put to good use
- We constantly improve our efficiency, in order to reduce the number of transport kilometres for empty pallets
- All of the timber we use originates from sustainably-managed forests and more than 90% of the timber we use is PEFC™ or FSC® certified
- We are steadily reducing the CO2 emissions of our own production facilities and services
- Through our circular pooling solutions, we help our customers reduce the CO2 emissions in their logistic chains
- We constantly improve our products and services.
- We put the circular economy first. Products are reused as often as possible, resulting in a sustainable business model.