Business Development Manager
Due to recent growth within the business, we are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager.
- Reporting to: Country Director
- Salary: € xxxx.xx,- p/m
- Hours a week: 32-40
- Location: Coventry, England
Closing date: 25-07-2019
Purpose of the position
In light of our growth, we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to gain contracts across the UK. The Business Development Manager has to be someone who can work independently, make their own appointments and develop new business. They should have a confident manner and the desire to succeed is absolutely essential.
Who we are
IPP provides pallet and box pooling services in the FMCG, industrial and re-cycling sectors, covering most of Western Europe. With an extensive pooling network IPP works closely with many of Europe’s major brand-owners and manufacturers and across most retailers. Based on simplicity, quality and collaboration, IPP has built up a strong reputation with both producers and retailers. IPP operates an extensive recovery and refurbishment system to deliver high-quality, low-cost, pooling services to a growing customer base.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is very much a people person and has great relationship building skills, those of which include honesty, integrity, strong communication skills and is passionate about what they do. The right candidate has to have a great spark alongside a can do attitude.
The candidate needs to be open to travel and flexible working patterns, some of which include working away from home.
Your responsibilities and duties
- Responsibility 1 - [insert responsibility or duty of the position including frequency or duration of work, effort and skill required, complexity of tasks and equipment required]
- Responsibility 2 - [insert responsibility or duty of the position including frequency or duration of work, effort and skill required, complexity of tasks and equipment required]
Your qualifications, working experience and skills
Essential qualifications, working experience and skills
- [insert list of essential qualifications, experience, qualities and behaviours]
Desirable qualifications, working experience and skills
- [insert list of desirable (but not essential) qualifications, experience, qualities and behaviours]
Why you should apply
We are looking for people who purposefully choose us
[insert reasons why applicants should apply for the job, try to ‘sell the position and the company’]
What we offer
[insert list of benefits]
- 1 to 1 coaching and support
- Fully expensed company car
- Healthcare Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
Our sollicitation procedure
Use this section only if it's applicable.
Describe the first step to manage expectations.
Describe the second step to manage expectations.
Describe the third step to manage expectations.
Describe the fourth step to manage expectations.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancie, please contact: