Technical Application Specialist
We are looking for a Technical Application Specialist who can work in a team of 5 people in total and be the point of contact with several external suppliers. Your counterpart is a senior technical application specialist, together you will develop a new core application based on Vue.js, MS SQL, C#.NET/MVC/Core.
- Reporting to: IT Director
- Location: Het Schakelplein 14-16, 5651 GR, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Hours per week: 40 hours
Purpose of the position:
To realize the ambition of International Pallet Pool BV and Pallet Return System BV in becoming the innovation leader in load carrier pooling, the IT department of IPP and PRS is inviting candidates to apply for the role of Technical Application Specialist.
Who are we looking for
This role also includes identifying potential improvements and together with the IT team and key users in the organisation (based in the Netherlands, UK, France, Spain and Germany) propose a technical design for system enhancements and implementing new developments for applications or areas in which you may develop to a leading role.
Your responsibilities and duties
- Developing and testing
- Issue analysis
- User support
Your qualifications, working experience and skills
Essential qualifications, working experience and skills:
- Knowledge of and experience of development method Agile / Scrum is preferred
- Is comfortable in providing user support and service to internal and external customers
- Preferably experience or knowledge of Vue.js, MSSQL, C#.NET/MVC/Core
- Language skills at least native / very strong in Dutch and English. French and/or German is preferred as additional language.
- Strong communication skills, capable of presenting solutions to (international) users and IT Team
Desirable qualifications, working experience and skills
- Be able to learn, analyse and solve challenges
- Work in a team with a high level of autonomy
- A ‘go-and-do-it’ attitude
- Pro-active attitude in identifying issues and proposing solutions
- Ambitious to develop skills and competences
Why should you apply:
We are a company that is aware of and acts on changes in the world we live in. We reduce our and our customer's carbon footprint to a minimum with our circular model. Be a part of this ambition.
What we offer
The remuneration package is aligned with your experience and market standards:
- Pension contribution
- 25 days of leave per year
- A healthy workplace that includes free fruit
- Flexible working hours
- Relevant training
- A dynamic team to work in
- The possibility to play a part in fulfilling the ambition of the organisation
For more information regarding the vacancy please contact Han Lim. If you intent to apply, please click on the 'Apply now' button at the bottom or top of this page.