Purpose of the position
In view of further professionalisation of the Finance discipline within IPP and PRS we’re looking for an accounting employee who ensures timely and accurately processing / accounting of invoices, bank statements, VAT declarations, Intrastat declarations and other accounting related matters.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate is accurate, open minded for and initiating of continuous improvements in his/her field of responsibility, takes ownership for his/her work and French speaking is an absolute pre.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring correct, complete and timely processing of purchase and sales invoices;
- Taking care of bank and cash bookings independently, including preparing payments;
- Processing payment invoices correctly;
- Processing of purchase and sales invoices in the IT systems used (Excel, Word, Navision and ISP)
- Ensuring correct telephone handling / mail handling of customers / supplier and / or other contacts within the organization;
- Work for creditors and debtors management (prepare debtor reports);
- Supporting role in VAT returns and Intrastat returns;
- MBO + or HBO education level
- Knowledge of both French & English (other languages always a pré)
- Starter level (max 2 years work experience);
- Thorough knowledge of accounting;
- Experience with working with Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Experience with working with Navision and ISP is an advantage;
- Good command of the English language both orally and in writing;
- We prefer a financial person who has a second foreign language in addition to English (French / German / Spanish)
Why you should apply
You will work within a dynamic company that is open to change. It is a challenging environment in which you have to roll up your sleeves and where hard work is rewarded.
We are busy with various improvement processes in the (inter) national field. In this way you gain valuable work experience within the financial world.
The department where you work is part of the Eindhoven branch with around 80 employees.
What we offer
- Good (market rate) salary
- Perfect job to learn (international) accounting skills
- Modern pension at BeFrank
- Dozens of digital classes from GoodHabitz to improve your knowledge
- Fresh fruit!