Purpose of the position
In view of further development of the commercial discipline within PRS we’re looking for a contract manager. He/she maintains the contracts of our customers and ensures that they are executed in accordance with the relevant agreements. Who maintains contact with PRS customers, distributors and internal stakeholders to achieve the highest possible return rate and customer satisfaction.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate is accurate, has excellent analytical and communication skills, is open minded for and initiates continuous improvements in his/her field of responsibility, and takes ownership for his/her work .
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing (both the administration and execution of) existing contracts for PRS customers
- Supporting in setting up contract with new customers,
- Managing and expanding distributor contracts
- Setting up and keeping customer contracts up to date in the ERP system
- Translating Pooling services to customer needs and initiating return rate improvement plans
- ERP and CRM key user for the commercial function
- Providing internal reports and analyses regarding the realization of the return rates and the performance of customers
- Reports on performance and initiates plans with (potential) customers, distributors and asset / region management so that return rate is optimized.
- Bachelor (HBO) education level
- 5 years of work experience in a related field
- Thorough knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of Dutch & English, and other languages always a pré
- Good knowledge of MS Office, excellent skills in MS Excel;
Why you should apply
You will work within a dynamic company , promoting a circular business model, thus attributing to a better environment. It is a challenging environment in which you have to roll up your sleeves and where hard work is rewarded.
We are busy with various improvement processes in the (inter)national field. In this way you gain valuable work experience in the world of contract management.
The department where you work is part of the Eindhoven branch with around 70 employees.
What we offer
- Good (market rate) salary
- Freedom to take and carry out your own initiatives
- We have great opportunities for personal growth and career development.
- As a family owned company, we think it’s very important to take good care of our people.
- Perfect job to improve your (international) skills and experience
- Modern pension at BeFrank
- Dozens of digital classes from GoodHabitz to improve your knowledge
- Fresh fruit!