Purpose of the position
In view of further development of PRS in Hungary we’re looking for a customer integration manager for MOL group. He/she ensures the seemless integration of MOL in our PRS pooling network, by maximizing recovery for MOL.
The CIM functions as the single Point of contact for MOL for all operational matters. You maintain excellent relations with all network partners and customers in the region in order to meet customer service levels at an optimized cost.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and problem solving skills. He/she is open minded for and initiates continuous improvements in his/her field of responsibility, and takes ownership for his/her work.
Your responsibilities / duties
- Develop- and execute Return Management strategies to assure highest possible recovery of PRS pallets for MOL.
- Visit customers, distributors and collection points in your area of work to establish relationships and persuade collection points and distributors to cooperate with the PRS system
- Build an excellent multi-level* working relation with MOL in Slovakia and Hungary. (*=purchasing, production, logistics and sales).
- You will act as first point of contact for MOL in case of questions and/or problems.
- Performing quality- and process audits at depots and pallet suppliers, following standard policies, procedures and job aids.
- Propose improvements based on signals from MOL and other network partners.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities and reporting them to the Commercial Director.
- Bachelor (HBO) education level
- Living in Hungary / Slovakia
- 5 years of work experience in a related field
- Thorough knowledge of supply chain management and logistics.
- Language: Hungarian & English is a must. Slovakian is a pré.
- Drivers licence (travel is mandatory)
Why you should apply
You will work within a dynamic company that is open to change. It is a challenging environment in which you have to roll up your sleeves and where hard work is rewarded.
We are busy with various improvement processes in the (inter)national field. In this way you gain valuable work experience in the world of operations and supply chain management.
What we offer
- Good (market rate) salary
- We have great opportunities for personal growth and career development.
- As a family owned company, we think it’s very important to take good care of our people.
- Perfect job to improve your (international) skills
- Dozens of digital classes from GoodHabitz to improve your knowledge