We are now recruiting for an enthusiastic and creative individual looking to progress their career in marketing .... is that you?
- Reporting to: Commercial Director
- Salary: £25,000 per annum (Band J) dependent on experience
- Location: Meriden Business Park, Coventry, CV5 9RG
- Hours per week: 40 Hours per week
This vacancy closes on June 30, 2021
Purpose of the position
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within the business as a Marketing Co-ordinator. This is a brand new position and something you can really make your own. We are looking for someone to join the team that is creative and unlimited in their imagination. Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for driving our marketing forward both internally and externally.
Who we are looking for
What we need from you
A brand new role for us in IPP UK, the search is on for someone who is innovative, creative and with a passion for marketing. The person must be self-motivated and bring drive and energy to the business with ambition to develop and lead marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain all internal and external documentation – ensuring it is consistent and on brand.
- Create, manage and report the success of key campaigns.
- Provide a source of content ideas for campaign activity and annual strategy.
- Research and liaise with suppliers for things like merchandise, signage and office decorations, as well as managing the internal distribution.
- Coordinate the promotion for the IPP events schedule.
- Being the main point of contact for external marketing and PR agencies, including attendance at all marketing and PR meetings.
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level in a marketing, business or other relevant field or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience working within a marketing and communication role with experience of delivering campaigns.
- An awareness of current trends.
- A creative thinker.
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good planning and organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
Why you should apply
You will work within a dynamic company that is open to change. Working in a progressive environment in which you have to roll up your sleeves, get stuck in but where hard work is rewarded.
Could this be you?
Ambitious – Looking to progress your career in Marketing
Driven – Motivated to do well and give it your all with a can do attitude.
A Team Player - Enjoys working collaboratively with others
Positive - Brings about an energy to the team environment
Sustainability is at the heart of our business and so are our people. Together we are building a better business for the future with longevity in mind. Opportunity is always around the corner with IPP!
What we offer
- Good (market rate) salary, aligned with your experience
- Great holiday package 25 days + Public Holidays
- Pension plan
- Cash Health Plan
- Life Assurance
- Rewards Platform
- Dozens of digital classes on our IPP learning platform to improve your knowledge
- Fresh fruit!
- Free onsite parking