Service Centre Representative
Our well established, fun and professional team of Service Centre Representatives are looking for someone to join their busy team. If you have a roll your sleeves up attitude and are not afraid to get stuck in, this could be you.
- Reporting to: Service Centre Team Leader
- Salary: (Band L)
- Location: Meriden Business Park, Coventry, CV5 9RG
- Hours per week: 40 Hours per week
This vacancy closes on October 31, 2021
Purpose of the position
The team are responsible for the planning and organization of the collection of pallets within the pool of IPP. The role will require you to build and maintain strong working relationships with retail collection points in order to facilitate the continuous return and flow of pallets within the circular network.
Who we are looking for
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to create, implement and drive change with an attention to detail and an analytical way of thinking.
- Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise work under pressure.
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels.
- Ability to analyse and act upon data and information.
- Motivated to meet requirements and KPIs
- Proactive and adaptable to change
Your qualifications/Skill & Experience
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment is desirable
- Experience of using MS Office
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sound Geographical knowledge of the UK.
Why you should apply
You will work within a dynamic company that is open to change. Working in a progressive environment in which you have to roll up your sleeves, get stuck in but where hard work is rewarded.
Could this be you?
- Committed – Willing to work hard to drive results and achieve team objectives
- Driven – Motivated to do well and give it your all with a can do attitude
- Team Player - Enjoys working collaboratively with others
- Positive - Brings about an energy to the team environment
Sustainability is at the heart of our business and so are our people. Together we are building a better business for the future with longevity in mind. Opportunity is always around the corner with IPP!
What we offer
- Good (market rate) salary, aligned with your experience
- Great holiday package 25 days + Public Holidays
- Pension plan
- Cash Health Plan
- Life Assurance
- Rewards Platform
- Dozens of digital classes on our IPP learning platform to improve your knowledge
- Fresh fruit!
- Free onsite parking