What will you be doing
In view of further professionalisation of the Finance discipline within IPP and PRS we’re looking for an accounting employee who ensures timely and accurately processing / accounting of invoices, bank statements, VAT declarations, Intrastat declarations and other accounting related matters.
Your responsibilities / duties
- Ensuring correct, complete and timely processing of purchase and sales invoices;
- Taking care of bank and cash bookings independently, including preparing payments;
- Processing payment invoices correctly;
- Processing of purchase and sales invoices in the IT systems used (Excel, Word, Business Central and ISP)
- Ensuring correct telephone handling / mail handling of customers / supplier and / or other contacts within the organization;
- Work for creditors and debtors management (prepare debtor reports);
- Supporting role in VAT returns and Intrastat returns;
Who are we looking for
The ideal candidate is accurate, open minded for and initiating of continuous improvements in his/her field of responsibility, takes ownership for his/her work and speaking a foreign language is an absolute pre.
- MBO + or HBO education level
- starter level (max 2 years work experience);
- Thorough knowledge of accounting;
- Excellent English speaking & writing skills (other languages always a pré)
- Experience with working with Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Experience with working with Business Central and ISP is an advantage;
Why you should apply
You will work within a dynamic company that is open to change. It is a challenging environment in which you have to roll up your sleeves and where hard work is rewarded.
We are busy with various improvement processes in the (inter) national field. In this way you gain valuable work experience within the financial world.
The department where you work is part of the Eindhoven branch with around 80 employees.
What we offer
- Good (market rate) salary
- A hybrid way of working, combining working from home and in the office
- Perfect job to learn (international) accounting skills
- Modern pension at BeFrank
- Dozens of digital classes from Skillsoft to improve your knowledge
- Fresh fruit!